Thoughts Unleashed.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Funny how..

It's funny how..

with the amount of sales I've managed to secure, he's still not happy with me, and in a little while more as I will be entering his office, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm given a marching orders...

Did you know..

everytime I let you down, it's because it's something new. and I never have a problem with the pass challengers cos I've overcame them one by one.

Did you know..

everyday I pray for maturity. and I realised that true maturity comes when you are able to handle new things such as the old..

Funny how...

you sometimes make me laugh. And I sometimes crack you up as well..

Funny how..

I feel that we're so alike. and yet so different at the same time..

Did you know..

It's the season of sowing? At where we are, at what we're doing, at our age, it's the time and place of sowing. It's not yet time of the reaping. Therefore we have to sow, and be patient in the reaping, for it will come, only and only if, we are FAITHFUL and diligent in the sowing process.
Wouldn't it be a disaster if we just sit back and relax now, and when the time of reaping has come, you have nothing to reap? It will be too late by then...

It is true..

that one plus one equals two.

It's just awesome..

that I'm just moving and growing in the Lord. I can't remember the last time when I lasted so long in the growth process. heh.

Did you realized..

the worst thing to ever happen to a person, is when the person is unteachable and not willing to learn? Many times I've to use this lesson, this principle to teach myself to eat the humble pie, even when I feel that I don't deserve it..

Does EVERYONE know..

that sometimes I don't really show it , or know how to show it, I do care for each and everyone of you, you and you. :)

It is a relief...

That me and my housemates, till now, we haven't mistakenly wore the wrong underwear.

Hehe.

Ja.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home