Thoughts Unleashed.

Friday, February 09, 2007

GIG


Well, you guys have my utmost support. Go PG! Hopefully will be able to make it in time for your time.

On the other hand..

I once did a posting on Vater drum sticks. Now, I'm gonna do it again~ WAhahah...
I've been a fan of Vater sticks. And I think to date, I haven't really come across anyone who's using this brand besides me.

Since I started drumming, I started with the default TAMA 314P sticks. Heck, I think everyone starts with that sticks. It's like the drummer's beginner's kit. hehe. I stuck to it till I came to uni,
that was when I started using ProMark sticks. Changed to Zildjian sticks for a while, since everyone at church was so into Zildjian sticks, especially the Travis Barker signature series. So I decided to give it a try as well. Eventually I stumbled upon my the Vater brand. And since then, I've stuck to it. I do own a Vic Firth Dave Weckl series sticks. But to me, Vater rawwwks big time!! :P

I use the Vater XD-5B series. The same used by Chad Smith by Chilli Peppers and Logineu Parsons by Yellowcard if I'm not mistaken. It's quite fat actually. And it has a good weight. Not too heavy, but not too light as well.
Anyway, look at the pic above again, can you see a drummer there? Know who that is??

Meet..


..David Silveria..

Wohoo~ My favorite drummer at the moment! He plays for Korn. mhmm, mhmm..Vater endorsee as well. His playing is awesome. Not much fancy stuff. But, his energy and strokes..

......

power.

And he's got a body builder's body man. Model for Calvin Klein Jeans I think. Wohoo~

Anyway, meet 2 of my whackiest friends.


And


I'm so blessed. haha.

Ja.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home