Thoughts Unleashed.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I wonder

I wonder...I often wonder..

What's it like, to love someone, and have that someone to love you back too..

I have no idea how it feels..
I have no clue..

Everytime I see a couple, or even my attached friends around me, I feel happy for them, cos, they know how it feels to love someone, and have that someone to love them back..

I'm familiar with the one-way-ticket feeling tho, where you like or love someone, but it's just a one-way ticket thingie..

*smacks head*

I'm such a noob huh..

Dang. Either it's about February, or my colleague's slow jazz music coming out of his speakers which is messing up my feelings.

Sighs.

Even my crappy housemates know what's it like.

*bangs head against wall*

What's it like, actually?

To all the happy couples, a happy V day.
To all the single people, come my house watch 'Borat'.

Ja.

3 Comments:

  • wei! who u calling crappy ar? *dang*

    u wanna know what it feels like?
    there...u love gim and gim love u and then all the people in between...haha....that's what it feels like.

    got gf...can be tough...without a gf can be tough.
    so while you're still a wild horse, just keep running around. it's a matter of time before u get roped in and hunted by those wild women:P ask gim...he was a wild stalion...now just a little pony.

    anyways, Borat is good. but I jsut downloaded jackass 2!! woohoo!! let's relive the days of valentine back in 2003...avp2 and then jackass all nite long.

    By Blogger weeliem, at 1:40 AM  

  • eh bro, Jesus love you what. Unconditionally somemore.
    And I'm sure you love him back.

    What more you need? ;)

    By Blogger daniel lee, at 1:26 AM  

  • dear friend,
    its an awesome feeling to love some1,
    n when that some1 loves u bak, u don't have words for ur feelings.

    i jus wish u love in ur life,
    u'll realize how beautiful ur life is.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home