Thoughts Unleashed.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Semangat-ness

Yesh yesh...I know...2 postings in a day?

I'm actually waiting now to go for my company annual dinner. Everyone's stopped working. Just waiting for the boss to come back and we'll go bowling. :P

Anyway, just to share a lil' story.


This is my 512mb mp3 player. Bought it a year ago during some pc fair at uni. Look carefully, it's glasses are cracked. And it's always malfunctioning. Sometimes when I listen to it, it justs turns itself off. And I have to turn it on and off a few times just to get it working. I usually attached to a decoder in my car, so I could listen straight from the car stereo. Decoder I say? yea. Cheap only la. RM10. Go Giant and buy.

Anyway, it kept giving me problems. Quite frust with it.

Recently, I thought I lost it during AYA fest. Thought I must've misplaced it somethwere in the midst of the chaotic rushing about. Thing was, when I 'lost' it, I didn't really felt anything. To me, it was a 'junk' anyway. Always rosakking. Useless.

Or so I thought..

A few days later, I started to miss it. I got sick of listening to the repetitive songs on the radio. It was either the same songs again and again, or total silence. And, I didn't have a pen drive to store any stuff. I started to really want my mp3 player back. Really sad I became..

Till,

Yesterday when I stepped out of my car pulling my cymbal bag, everything came spilling out, and lo and behold, my pendrive was there!! WOHOO!! I was so happy~...Yes, it was a'junk' to me then, but now, I'm so glad I have it back~ :)..

And it made me think..

That sometimes in life we take so many things, so many people for granted. They are there when we need them. They are there, around us, as though they should be around us. And sometimes we might find them irritating. good for nothing.

One day..

They might just not be there anymore. And when that happens, then we start to miss them. We start looking for them. We regret saying the things which we shouldnt say, doing the things which we shouldn't do.

I've been wanting a lot of things lately. But I guess it's high time I should be thankful for the people I have, and the things which God gave.

To think, that my cracked, malfunctioning little mp3 player taught me such an important lesson.
Huh. Still nobody back to the office...

Tell grandfather story oledi laaa...

Ja.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home