Thoughts Unleashed.

Friday, February 23, 2007

These are the moments

This is a part of a song from The Calling:


Is it love tonight
When everyone's dreaming
Of a better life
In this world
Divided by fear
We've gotta believe that
There's a reason we're here
Yeah, there's a reason we're here

Cause these are the days worth living
These are the years we're given
And these are the moments
These are the times
Let's make the best out of our lives
.
.
.

It got me thinking a lot...
There's so much I wanna do..
Big visions and dreams..
I often wonder if will it ever become a reality..
And, I strive, you know..to touch the unseen..
step by step..little by little..

And then I'm reminded..

Proverbs 16:9
9
A man’s heart plans his way,
But the LORD directs his steps.

I look forward to this year with anticipation. of the best.
and the worst, maybe...

Probably would be making some major decisions...
Taking on big challenges..
Going to new places..
Some days I'd be soaring like the eagle..
Some days I'd be hurting badly...

But one thing I learnt, is that I can't go solo..I can't do this alone..
I need You...my dearest Father..
and I need you, you and you too...though I don't really ask..

These are the times
Let's make the best out of our lives...


Ja.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home