Thoughts Unleashed.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Thanksgiving

It's been more than a month now since I last worked.

More than a month ago that I had to wake up early every morning, dress up, take a long drive to work. Come back from work dead tired and prepare for night activities. Sleep, and prepare for the next day's routine.

More than a month ago that I received a monthly pay cheaque. That I had the luxury of going anywhere I wanted to matter how far, (company covered my petrol), that I could afford saving some money at the end of the month, that I could give to other people.

More than a month, I've lived my life so differently.

All I could say, is that in this short space of time, I'm just full of thanksgiving.

As I look back, it's amazing and wonderful to see how God arranged and planned everything for me so perfectly. Every experience, every new activity I went in, had a purpose and influence on my future.

How? One would ask..

Shortly after I stopped working, I attended a financial seminar organized by church. It was there that I realized the importance of using money wisely. How we should be good stewards of money. How we should plan far ahead into the future. And how foolishly I was managing my money during that time. Little that I know that this conference might be playing a key role in my life and career. We will soon find out about that.


I had to opportunity to join D'Jungle People. During that time I was considering what would it be like working for a huge corporate or MNC, since my last company was a china men company I was escaping from. It was during D'Jungle that our clients were giants like Maxis, Digi and BAT. Just being with them, and observing them gave me a taste of what it would be like without actually getting employed by them.

Music. The experiences from music alone are overwhelming. I need not elaborate further. heh.
The places I went to, from KL jam asia to watch Estranged, to bukit Jalil with Good Charlotte, to Singapore. Music will be my life. I can't escaped from it anymore. It is evident.

All these experiences play significant roles in helping me discover my future. And God orchestrate it so perfectly. One after another.

The faithfulness of God. Even when I was faithless. And directionless. He never fails.

I had no lack throughout the entire period. I managed to save even more than when I was working. Yes, even after attending 3 weddings. ( you know, the ang pow. :P) God opened doors and windows of opportunities for me to earn, to survive. He 'gave' me trips to Malacca, Singapore. Holidays and camps paid for in full. With extra to bring back home too. :) I never had to borrow money from anyone. I didn't need my family's support. God took care of everything.


Thanksgiving. I'm so full of thanksgiving to my Jesus, my God. Who takes care of His children. Protects them so jealously. When I first quit my job, He took me from ground zero, from despair and disappointment and protected me.

The timing of everything. It's perfect.
Only God's timing is that perfect.

You know what? I'm just so happy that I know God. heh. I really am.
that I have a God who loves me *thiiiSSSss* much.

Wanna know Him? ;)


Ja.

2 Comments:

  • Hey,

    Really, really proud of you for making it this far. It sure is nice to follow through ur life journey, the ups and downs. Hardly get to see you, thus I'm glad that I'm still updated in some ways about your life through your blog. Anyway, it was really nice to see you again the other day. Looking forward to see you again.. =)
    Missing you.. as always..*hugs*

    -tha-

    By Blogger jacintha, at 1:07 AM  

  • hi Jac..yea was really good meeting you again the other day..just read your updated blog too..heh..it's funny nowadays that we catch up with one another by sitting in front of the pc reading each other's diaries instead of meeting up..times are like these...

    missing you too..:)

    By Blogger Affiliate Marketer , at 1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home