Thoughts Unleashed.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Whut up

Ahh.. Wut happenin..wut happening..
Let's see....
since I came back.. hopped on the bandwagon to watch Spidey 3..

and attended Mr and Mrs Colin Pal's beautiful wedding..
I gotta say, it's one the most enjoyable wedding for me, most due to having seen all our tai kor and tai ka cheh..



and of course, I always say I'm so blessed to have so many hot looking girls as my friends..hehe..







Quality of the pics aren't really good, buthen whut can ya expect from using a camera phone rite??

Anyway few days after that, I whizzed down to malacca, to join D'Jungle People. Part time. Many a times I wuz thinking how can my drumming skills earn me some money. Finally it's all coming in. heh. Had to help out mainly with their Drum Circle, one of the programmes they run. Took my cajon, and went down for 3 days. These guys are professionals, so much so I don't dare to take any pics. After kena sue or something. Anyway, the funny thing was I had to wear some erm.. ' some white stuff' for the drum circle thingie. I felt like a freak. But after a while felt kinda good. hehe.


Speaking abt drumming bringing me to places, recently I received this sms from Agnel
'Hey dude, do you want to play for Juwita in Singapore?'

When I first read it , I thought he must be joking. But to cut the long story short, I contact Ju, and guess what, I'm goinngggg!!


Drumming for one of the biggest stars of our local music scene. Overwhelmed and super super nervous. * I better not screw up, I better not screw up* All expenses paid for.


Esplanade Outdoor Theatre.
Our venue.
I'm playing with the pros!! *knees shaking*
I'll be gone next weekend.
Practice begins this Sunday.
Can't wait.

Ja.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home