Thoughts Unleashed.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

When everything you once held fades away..

Scattered words and empty thoughts
Seem to pour from my heart
I've never felt so torn before
Seems I don't know where to start
But its now that I feel your grace fall like rain
From every fingertip washing away my pain

I still believe in your faithfulness
I still believe in your truth
I still believe in your holy word
Even when I don't see, I still believe

words and lyrics from Jeremy Camp


Sometimes anticipation is still not enough to match realization and reality..
When it hits you, it still hits you hard..

When everything you once held fades away..
Your strength..
Your will..
Your direction..

Your..

Confidence..

All there's left is a figure, waiting to shut itself from the world..

Escape..


.
.
.
.

Lord I still believe..
Even though I can't see..

Rescue me..

I need You now more than ever..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home