Thoughts Unleashed.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I can't help it...

More Paramore, people...sorry, I can't help it...just keep falling in lurve wif them..

" Somehow everything's gonna fall right into place
If we only had a way to make it all fall faster everyday
If only time flew like a dove
Well God, make it fly faster than I'm falling in love

This time we're not giving up
Let's make it last forever
Screaming "hallelujah"
We'll make it last forever

Holding onto patience wearing thin
I can't force these eyes to see the end
If only time flew like a dove
We could watch it fly and just keep looking up"


Somehow I could identify with what they were singing..



Some bands suck in accoustic versions. You know what I mean. Their pitching is enough to derail a train, and some even sing lower versions from the original because, yea, they just can't do it ACTUALLY.

Haley hits this song perfectly, with guitars and all. No pitching problems. Perfect vocals. Smooth guitar play. And, she's so darn cute. *blush*





This is their last song playing at a place called Anaheim. Been watching these vids everyday. Check out how she interacts with the crowd, and gets the crowd wild towards the end. I lurve the way how the guitars came together to rock it out towards the last part. Kinda like what we did during our CF Anniversary.



What more can I say about this band? They rock full band and accoustic. They have really good personalities, no full vulgar words coming out of them, no smoking..pot, cigarettes or whatsoever..real humble people.


More updates from my recent OA mission trip soon. And my car died too.

Anyone who haven't really heard of any music from Paramore, just get it from me, or from youtube. And you call yourself a music lover????

:P

Ja.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home