Thoughts Unleashed.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

the longing heart

have you ever..

looked at someone else and wish...and long that you could have what they're having?

looked at something with your heart, and not your eyes?

I wish that my band could make it as big as them, and even bigger..

I wish that I could write songs..lyrics..effortlessly...

I wish that I could have someone to love so much..someone to protect..someone to give to..

I still believe that He has prepared everything for me in His perfect timing..

I don't know whether if it'll be like anything I dreamnt of.. or hope for..but I know He knows best..


sighs..guess this is what happy weddings and established bands do to your heart..

they mess up your already messed up heart.

In your timing. In your favor. In your blessing.

I pray and trust in You for all these.

4 Comments:

  • hey, you. chin up, cheer up! He's got awesome plans for you, don't you worry. remember, faith strengthens the heart! *hugs*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:46 PM  

  • Ya, and Jesus's love secures. =) He will give u so much more than you needed, more than you can imagine~*!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:50 PM  

  • Know that all these are just potrayal of only one side of it.
    Know that all these aren't the full picture of what you see.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:17 AM  

  • stefie: how come we didn't know each other way earlier? hehe..thanks for the encouragement~ *hugs*

    joan: how come we didn't know each other way earlier, also? hahah..ya I believe that too~thanks!


    anonymous: thanks~I know that the full picture is yet to come..is just that it's easy to get impatient sometimes..u know...thanks anyway..

    By Blogger Affiliate Marketer , at 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home