Thoughts Unleashed.

Monday, March 03, 2008

'Onde' lah...

Onde onde...

Even if you don't really know head or tail what's going on in our country, I bet you can't miss all the banners at every nook and corner of the street.

You have rockets. You have moons. Heck, you even have full moons and half moons. You have weighing machines. You have people using banners of weighing machines making airplanes.

Ah..such a beautiful time for the country..

I'll be making a 400km trip back to my hometown to exercise my rightful duties as a citizen of Malaysia.

Then another 400km back to continue my life here.

Those of you who haven't registered, it's too late to vote. Go register now so that in 4 years time you won't " oh-I-forgot-to-register" again.

Those of you who think it's not important to vote, think of it this way. Given a choice, would you choose a mom who forces you to work like a slave, controls your every move, gives you little money, or a mom that gives you the freedom of your actions, and yet respect you as an individual?

It's a fact. You CAN choose.

Those of you too lazy to travel back to hometown to vote, read the above again.

Those of you who don't know who to vote for..thanks for kennysia.com, we have the election-decision-generator!! Wohoo!

I took the test and guess what??



According to the 100% accurate kennysia.com Who-To-Vote-This-Election Decision Generatorâ„¢, I am voting for...



DEMOCRATIC ACTION PARTY!





Who Should You Vote For This Election?




ROCKET!!

You can try it by clicking on the link above.

ONDE-LAH!!


1 Comments:

  • Haha what a way to put it! *onde-onde*..now I'm craving for that sinful delicacy..

    Freedom of action and speech is so overrated in Malaysia, underneath all that 'promises' and 'slogans' that Barisan promises. Underneath all that fabrication and what they WANT us to believe, the powers that be. You knowlah what I'm talking bout- "do not claim everything you've read/seen/hear as the gospel truth". Can't say BN under Pak Lah has fulfilled all they've promised... sad.

    I'm missing out coz I ain't registered. I'm embarrassed to say I failed in my democratic God-given rights as a citizen, not being able to exercise my vote. But there's alwiz next time.. :p

    Have a safe journey home then. See you next weekend.

    By Blogger pitamos, at 1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home