Thoughts Unleashed.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Switchfoot

Everyone's been blogging about how awesome Switchfoot was. How they are now "Switchfoot" converts. How they really enjoyed themselves. How good was the sound, the band, e.t.c

For me, it was a good concert too.

BUT.

Lemme tell you what I'll always remember of this concert.

It was Sunday. The day after Switchfoot concert.Evening service just ended. I was chilling out getting ready to get home.

Agnel : Hey dude, that day why ar you never answer my phone?

Me : Huh? When?

Agnel : That day...Thursday night...quite late...

Me : Oh..I was on the phone la..Then I saw your call buthen I made a mental note to call you back but I forgot la. Why la?

Agnel : Oh. We needed a backstage tech to help us set up our stuff la. Kysern asked me to call you see whether you can be our backstage tech or not but you didn't answer the phone and you didn't call back. And we had to give an answer on the spot so we gave it to Jacob Paul la . ( Our church bassist)

Me : WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????????

Agnel : HAHAHAHAHAHHA!! Really laa...

Me : YOU MEAN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME??

Agnel : Ya laa! But you didn't call back..

Me : I FORGOT Laaa.!!! Why you didn't call me up again????

Agnel : We needed an answer quick ma...

(Stupid dofus) Me : ............................


To cut the depressing story short, I had the chance to be talking and taking pictures with switchfoot, going around backstage, seeing them soundcheck.

Breathe.. Breathe.. It's ok.. I did it for Sonic Flood. Should give other people a chance right? Yes. Yes. That's the way. brotherly love.

Imagine the irony it will be if I got it. I whined about not wanting to go cos I wasn't a fan. And then I get backstage passes. HAHA!.

Yea.

But didn't get..

So..

Felt like..



Kong Hei Fatt Choy, everyone.

Ja.

4 Comments:

  • hahah!

    dush bag....:P

    it's alrite...you're cool.

    By Blogger weeliem, at 5:09 PM  

  • maaan!*kabish moment* it's ok mate. you win some, you lose some. it's cool :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:28 PM  

  • Hahhahahaha... poor thing. Ur getting old dude. :p

    By Blogger pitamos, at 1:25 AM  

  • nasi sudah jadi bubur..bubur pun sudah reput..aihh..no point thinking about it so much..

    By Blogger Affiliate Marketer , at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home