Thoughts Unleashed.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ops Diet

I have been gaining weight. Sighs. Lack of exercise, too many mamak sessions, non regular eating hours and too much oily and fattening foods. One 'yam char' too many, and too many 'makan besars' in one go. I remember 2 weeks ago I had 3 dinner functions in one week. Imagine eating shark fin's soup 3 times a week.

Poor sharks..

Anyways, it's time to get serious and lose weight. The problem of having lost weight before was I did not know how I did it. I remember during my last semester in uni I started losing weight after I fell sick. And I shed a whole 10kg in a few months.

Magically, I can't recall how I did it.

Oh, I remember I played lots of sports. But funnily. I don't remember going on any diet.

No matter. I've put on a few kg's for the last couple of months. My pants are getting too tight. Hehe.

IT IS TIME...

to look like...






Whoa. that prolly scared ya aye?

I'll put this up just for my own inspiration instead..




I don't really know how. But I guess one of the best ways is to watch what goes into your mouth?
I read that the stomache is like a muscle. It expands when you put in more, and extracts if you put it less. So are your fats.

SO.

Time to put in less. Watch my food. And burn more calories!!
I've given myself a time frame to achieve this goal. By 1st of April, I hope to have been able to shed a few kilos, get myself back into shape and be in my best for that someone. :)

Anyone got anymore suggestions?

Ja.

4 Comments:

  • I guess one of the first things you can do is start eating at regular times; eat more times a day, but less in amount. It's prolly a bit hard during the U-turn period, but after that... have about 3-4 meals a day but eat maybe 25-50% less than you usually eat at one meal.

    Don't eat until you are full, just eat enough to ease the hunger. Breakfast should be the heaviest - try to get a good mix of veggies and fruits in, then a moderate lunch, then light dinner (totally opposite of The Chinese Way (TM))

    When you have your meals at irregular times, your body goes into "starvation" mode because it thinks that food is harder to come by so it stores more of it when you do eat. Having regular meals but in lesser amounts turns the "mode" off in a way and it's one of the quicker ways to stop putting on weight and actually losing some.

    Well, you prolly already know all that, but just thought it'd help. :)

    Ja.

    By Blogger Enoch, at 9:33 AM  

  • first of all go for a detox. it will clean up your kidneys and you can lose a few kg's.

    you can go for liposuction too but that'll cost you a few grand.

    try pills with ECA stack .... if that's an option to you. If you're looking into some other consumable stuff to help loose weight, i'd suggest you look into the ingredients used and study the chemicals. Don't listen to testimonies, they're all biased.... at least i don't.

    lastly, for a longer term solution, controlling what you eat is usually the best option. that's for long run. just cut down meals like dinner. it's a waste of money. you don't need those extra energy to sleep after that. wait. you're a financial advisor. you should know better.

    By Blogger jhayxon moch, at 1:07 AM  

  • HAHA! you made me laugh joshiechiam :)

    don't skip meals. five small, healthy meals a day. no, that does not include char kuay teow for three meals. check your portions, and above all else: excercise. no pain, no gain (or in this case, lose) buddy.

    be good *hugs*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:15 AM  

  • whoa..thanks guys..know what? I think I'm gonna try to implement what your advice..I've been to 2 badminton and 1 futsal sessions in 1 week. By the time I was walking to church me legs felt like it was gonna break...hehehe..

    but thanks anyway..

    By Blogger Affiliate Marketer , at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home