Thoughts Unleashed.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Sighss..

It's been almost a year now..

The sweetest memory of my 2007..

I wondered why they never called me back..

oh rite. I was just a replacement drummer then.








Meet Liang. He's from Klang. But I tell you, you wanna talk about chinese dude who thinks he's black? This guy's the ultimate guy.

He managed to make me like R'n'B.
YEs. He's THAT good.

He launched his 2nd album last year. I lurve his music. Check out his website.

I must say it's one of the best websites I've seen. Place your mouse on the buildings. Got links there wan.

Anyway I've never seen a singer defied the laws of 'singing diet' before. 3 nights concert in Singapore. Consecutively 2 nights after the concert he was downing 2 bowls of durian cendols each night. And we slept in the same hostel. Awesome.

Gig-ing with the best musicians of our country.
Superb music and quality presentation.
Awesome friends and unforgettable moments together.


Sighhhhh..


Lord JEsussss...can I have one more chance pleeeeease?


Ja.

3 Comments:

  • EH, you know Alena Tan too?? Hahahaa... a small world! From DUMC wan right?? My dad and her dad r ping-pong buddies!! :p

    And Andrew Tan from DUMC too... those ppl in ur 3rd pic darn familiar ler...

    gosh the world's indeed shrinking. maybe shrunk long time ago :p

    By Blogger pitamos, at 8:33 PM  

  • eh your facial expression in that second picture is just sooo.... implying something else :P

    By Blogger daniel lee, at 5:50 PM  

  • deb: yup i know alena..she's an awesome keyboardist...

    dan: Eh.hahhahh ..yahor..oh man..din realise till now..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home