Thoughts Unleashed.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Testimony

I don't serve a dead God. I don't go to church every week, have fun, sing cool songs, and go back to yet another boring and normal week. My God is alive, my God is real and He takes care of me. I will prove it to you.

These are my testimonies for only just last week itself.

#1
It was a wednesday. Woke up late and realized that I totally forgot that I had to hand in a short assignment. I had totally no idea how to do it. Called many friends for help. A LOT. Out of 10, 9 had handed up the assignment. 1 left. I told God, if this fella had already handed up, I'm really in serious trouble. Please help me out. First call, no answer. Ok. Bathe first. Relax. 2nd call, and found out he hasn't handed up yet. He said he could help me out. Enough said. :)


#2
Thursday was gonna be Communications 2 mid terms. I took a look at my notes and they seemed foreign to me. Not that I haven't studied. It's just that my understanding power is not so strong as others. I needed help. Early morning before I headed off to the lib, I prayed that God will grant me resources in my studies. I said" God, grant me patience in understanding, wisdom, and resources to guide me." In the afternoon as I sat down staring blankly at my notes, along came Su Chen. ( Thank you Su Chen) . She sat down beside me, and obviously saw my horrified and ' I'm lost' face. She taught me. Later at night, she willingly gave me a few more lessons. It really helped. Thanks again, but thanks to You above too.

#3
After CF on Tuesday, me and boss sat down to watch an Interfaith cd they were selling. Quite interesting, until one of our housemates were strolling along. We called him to come watch, and he came to check it out. Later, because of that, we started to exchange opinions about our faith. We asked several questions, and he did the same. It was then we took the chance to tell about Jesus, why we believe in Him, and all about Jesus. I've been praying for a opportunity for such as this. The seed has been sown. We believe that God will continue the good work.


My testimonies don't seem to be mind-blowing or about awesome happenings. But it's just to tell that we don't need 'keng-chao' testimonies to share. God can be real even in our daily events. I pray for testimonies everyday. Obviously who would give me more of that if I don't even share of this small ones. Nah, not really small to me either. I pray that those who are reading this don't just play Christians but actually experience Him in our daily lives. My God is real. Is He real to you?

2 Comments:

  • hey man..awesome stuff...God bless you abundantly man!

    By Blogger daniel lee, at 5:13 PM  

  • Inspired by your series of testimonies. Continue to be a great living testimony for Christ!

    By Blogger kelvinchaw, at 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home