Thoughts Unleashed.

Friday, February 11, 2005

3

Ok. Here we go.

3 names you go by:
1.) Joshua
2.) Josh
3.) Beng. ( only one person calls me that now. phew.)

3 screen names you have:
1.) joshchiam
2.) euromania2004
3.) man..this is difficult!!

3 things you like about yourself:
1.) Rite! Lemme think......
2.) .................(still thinking)...........
3.) ...erm...my janggut?

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1.) the bulu on my hand. everyone wants to pluck it.
2.) my 6 pacts which had united into 1.
3.) my pigginess. yea. lazy lar.

3 parts of your heritage:
1.) Chinese
2.) Hainanese
3.) the ability to eat.

3 things that scare you:
1.) Seeing stars when answering exam paper ( kinda got used to it..haha)
2.) Making mistakes during worship or when performing
3.) dead people

3 of your everyday essentials:
1.) Food
2.) Water
3.) Air
( yea i know it's lame, watever.)

3 things you're wearing right now:
1.) Lipstick. Cherry flavor.
2.) Eye lashes
3.) Facial whitener

3 of your favorite bands/artist today:
1.) Bink 182 !!!
2.) Dave Matthews Band
3.) Red Hot Chilli Peppers

3 of your favorite songs at present:
1.) Incy Wincy Spider
2.) London Bridge is falling down
3.) I'm a small, small bird.( Chinese song)

3 new things you wanna try in the next 12 months:
1.) Get laid.
2.) I wonder how ganja taste like.....
3.) Be the richest man in the country

3 things you want in a relationship( Love is given):
1.) God
2.) Similiar goals
3.) Maturity

2 truths and a lie:
1.) I was involved with a girl before
2.) I had different crushes on different girls for 3 years consecutively during my secondary school days
3.) I kissed a girl before. ( cheek only lar)
( you guyz figure it out. hhehehe.)

3 physical things of love interest that would appeal:
1.) The eyes. Oh baby.
2.) The smile. Oh yea baby.
3) The womanness. Chinese is called ( nu ren wei)..... ooOOoo..yeah....


3 things you just can't do:
1.) Go to gym consistently. Yup. Gave up long ago.
2.) Play for Manchester United
3.) Attract babes. I need help.


3 of your favorite hobbies:
1.) Watch football!!
2.) Watch comedies
3.) Play ball games. Anything.
3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1.) Terminate and Extinct mosquitoes. They having 'kenduri' around me now.
2.) Sleep. It's been a heck of a day. Collecting so many ang pows...tiring job you know....
3.) Tell a girl that ' Her beauty is like strength to my soul, Her voice is like a sweet, gentle voice in the storm, Her....ZZzz.....'

3 careers you're considering:
1.) Engineer. Sigh.
2.) Full time? Wait for green light from V.I.P up there.
3.) Wrestler for WWE.

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1.) Pulau Redang. ( Who wanna go? Faster call me!! Serious! Next sem break!! )
2.) China, Japan
3.) Europe


3 kid names ( boy/girl) :
1.) Anything but must start with a 'J'.
2.) Anything but must start with a 'J'.
3.) Anything but must start with a 'J'.

3 things you wanna do before you die:
1.) Get laid. ( Again) :รพ
2.) Bring more of my friends to Christ
3.) Play drums in Christian Youth rallies around the world

3 people who have to take this quiz now:
Let's just end it here lar ok. *blek*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home