Thoughts Unleashed.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Song

Thanks for those wonderful comments on my previous blog. I blogged about so many random thoughts but is wonderful why everyone only concentrated on 'finding a girl' part. hahah....

oh ya, NZX, this ah beng-ness thingie everyone's talking about. Still beats me man. Do me a favor, don spread it to malacca. PLEASE.

Anyways. It's amazing how simple things make the most impact. I thought I was gonna miss vision casting today, but somehow Pastor insisted that I tried to make it. And I did. And I'm so glad I did.

We sang this song.


Jesus loves me this I know
for the bible tells me so
little ones to Him belong
they are weak but He is strong


Yes, Jesus loves me.
Yes, Jesus loves me.
Yes, Jesus loves me,
for the bible tells me so.

It's been a long while. Thank YOU for reminding me today. Thank you again. I so needed to reminded. Especially today. You're just awesome.


Oh yea. David Gary commented that I'm a whole different drummer since the first time he met me. Said that I've reached a 'there' level. Thanks for the encouragement, friend. I still need to learn so much more.

I''ve been asked to play for NATIONAL GIG!! WOHOOOO!!! * jumps estatically*
MY dream is slowly coming true!! To those of you who don't know my dream as a drummer, I've always dreamt of playing a huge concert, with a large crowd. Christian rock concert. It doesn't matter with a band or whoever. WWWHEEEEEEEEEEE~~~!!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home