Thoughts Unleashed.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Come October

Go September..

A lesson learnt..

A friendship fades away..

A new friendship is made...


Come October...

A new focus instilled..

A new direction....

Am I ready for this?...

Am I ready for you?..

I stand at the edge and shade my eyes
The glare from the sun burns..
All I see are mountains and deep valleys

The whistling wind deepens my fears
Shadows creep up to grapple my heart
Fear cripples my heart, crushing down all elements of hope

.
.
.
Yet, in spite of it all
I have You.
I have Your assurance. Your promises.

and I hold on to it tightly.
so dearly to my heart.

Your providence.
Your faithfulness.
I remember. I remember.

I take a deep breathe.
My eyes fixed on you.
I lift my left leg..
I breathe again.

Let's do it, Father.

and I step in front.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home