Thoughts Unleashed.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

An opportunity

..when you pray for patience, God doesn't give you patience..He gives you an opportunity to become patient..

..when you pray for courage, God doesn't give you courage..He gives you an opportunity to learn how to be courageous..

..when you pray to be close to your family or someone, He doesn't give you a warm, fuzzy feeling, He gives you an opportunity to be get close to him/her/them...

taken from movie Evan Almighty


"Lord I pray for so many things. I ask for so many things. But I've missed so many opportunities. "

When the world comes crashing down on you..
I have only You to find solace..
Hide me under Your wing..
Let me escape in Your presence..

Thank you for sharing your life with me..

Ja.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home