Thoughts Unleashed.

Friday, March 28, 2008

My first..


It's always exciting when it's the first time..

There's the rush of emotions..
Not knowing what to expect..and yet trying to expect everything..
Stepping into the unknown...afraid and yet not wanting to look back..
Excited and yet nervous...


I admit..I'm still trying my best to handle it like a pro...
Though inside sometimes I'm shivering not knowing whether I'm doing it well or not..





It will be my first time soon..
You will be my first..

I pray it will be as beautiful as I've always imagined it in my mind..

:)
Ja.

7 Comments:

  • And prayerfully, she'll be your last... CONGRATS AGAIN, friend... so happy for the both of you!

    God bless and let Him lead. ;)

    By Blogger pitamos, at 1:04 AM  

  • FUAAAAAAAAAAAAA CONGRATULATIONS LUNCH ON YOU THIS SUNDAY!!!! =P

    p.s. you can stop nosebleeding now.
    p.s.s eh ask her join our huddle la..kekekeke

    By Blogger daniel lee, at 10:25 AM  

  • Joshua, Congrats! I am waiting for you to bring her back to AS... :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 AM  

  • You should change the "Girls" in the About section to "Girl" now...hahaha

    By Blogger Jyan, at 9:58 PM  

  • woohoo!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:54 AM  

  • :) you better come online and fill me in on the details, buddy. *hugs* real glad for the both of you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:50 PM  

  • thanks thanks everyone!! hahAHaha....felt as though I won an Oscar Award or something...hehehe..

    By Blogger Affiliate Marketer , at 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home