Thoughts Unleashed.

Monday, April 07, 2008

First Date

In the car, I just can't wait...
To pick you up on our very first date
Is it cool if I hold your hand?
Is it wrong if I think it's lame to dance?
Do you like my stupid hair?
Would you guess that I didn't know what to wear?
I'm just scared of what you think.
You make me nervous so I really can't eat..

First Date by Blink 182

26 years of waiting was worth every minute..
I can't believe everything just fell into place..
Those of you still waiting..I encourage continue pray and wait cos it's worth IT!


For me. Ma first date was..


WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCHWWWEEEETT!!!!!!

*Hi-5's everyone in the room*


Ja.


*bounce* *bounce* *bounce*

3 Comments:

  • Beng! One Up bro! Take care and enjoy every minute of it. Yum cha soon?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:49 AM  

  • dude! Congrats! you're a great encouragement! :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:57 PM  

  • Congrats bro.. Really happy for you :D:D so when are you introducing the sweet girl eh?? :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home