Thoughts Unleashed.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

LENG ZAI DRUMMERS???

Back in AS.
As always, the pace of life kinda slows down from 110kph to 60kph when you come back O Little Town of Alor Setar.

Without so many distractions and the hustle and bustle of the city life, usually I get to do some pondering on my life, read up and equip myself for my career, SLEEP, spend lots of quality family time ..and ...BLOG.

It's been a while again since I talked about music. So. My next post is a VERY VERY important posting!!

Yes. Yes.

Ok. You know those bands out there? Yea. Of course you know. Duh.

Ok let's be specific. You know those bands out there which has really gaya-macho-lengzai-hesocute-lookathisbiceps front man or lead guitarist?

Yea. The guys who make chicks strike up this sort of conversation:

chick 1: " Hey you know John from switchfoot? He's SOOOO cuteE...~!
chick 2: " Yea. Like, O My Gawwd..I could just cuddle him like a teddy...HE's MINE!"
chick 1: " O my Gawwd..no he isn't...He's MINE..."

Yea. Stuff like that. Gals can say AMEN to that. Guys you're excuse to puke.



Anyway. Being a drummer myself I feel this burdenful, unbearable..100 ton pressure to defend my kind.....

..you know...drummers...

I mean..aren't drummers good looking as well? Can't drummers get some credit as well? Just because we sit behind the drums doesn't mean we bleed and sweat daaayy after daaaay unoticed?

So. I set off to do some research of some leng zai drummers around...

man I feel so gay now..

Here's what I got..



Candidate 1: Chad Smith ( Red Hot Chilli Peppers)


Candidate 2 : Mike Portnoy ( Dream Theatre)


Candidate 3 : Taylor Hawkins ( Foo Fighters)


Candidate 4: Jose Pasillas (Incubus)


Candidate 5 : Travis Barker ( Plus 44)


Leng zai or not? Leng zai or not so far??
.
.
Aih..Who am I kidding...To top it up..I came across

Candidate 6 : Joey Jordison ( Slipknot)



The ultimate leng zai...

Candidate 7 : don't-really-bother-whatsisname ( Grawr)


Sighs.

Seems when there's no more hope for us...suddenly...a ray of light shines through...

YAY!!

Candidate 8: Zac Farro ( Paramore)




Candidate 9 : Pat Torpey (Independent, former Mr Big)



Candidate 10 : David Silveria ( Former Korn, Calvin Klein Model)



Candidate 11 : Dominic Howard ( Muse)



Candidate 12 : Nate Young ( Anberlin)


Candidate 13 : Thomas Lang ( Independent)



Candidate 14: Tre Cool ( GreenDay)



Ah. Feels good to defend our kind. Oh yea. The final candidate...




Candidate 15: whats-is-name ( Oneted)






HAHA.


Ja.

7 Comments:

  • Guitarist Rocks!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:29 PM  

  • u gay man....

    *pukes*

    hehhe

    By Blogger weeliem, at 2:12 AM  

  • now i wanna know. your first date, actually is a guy right. talk like girl only but actually some guy drummer right!! tsk tsk.

    By Blogger daniel lee, at 12:14 AM  

  • owh no!

    if guy drummer..it's either
    -agnel
    -ben g
    -albert
    -edmund


    my predictions.....gotta be edmund:P
    wahahahaa

    By Blogger weeliem, at 9:58 AM  

  • skandallllll!

    By Blogger daniel lee, at 10:47 PM  

  • my my wat a list ah chiam...

    if *ahem* reads this, i dunno what she'll think man.. hahaha

    asking for trouble la u! :p

    By Blogger pitamos, at 11:00 PM  

  • drummers ftw!

    By Blogger Wayne, at 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home