Thoughts Unleashed.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

United Live-Look To You 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Awesome, awesome album. The lyrics, the music, the energy, simply 'canggih!!' . Just erm...'got' this album today. (Scared to mention the 'd' word. Public blog. Scared kena tangkap. :D ) Anyway, it got my spirit pumping and my feet a-dancing. Once again, I wish in my dreams that I'm behind the drums. Muahah..anyways...


I love ths whole album. So it's hard to choose. But this one really made my eyes wider and ears bigger the first time I heard it. It's called ' What the world will never take.'


With all I'm holding inside
With all hopes and desires
And all the dreams that I've dreamt

With all I'm hoping to be
And all that the world will bring
And all that fails to compare

You say You want all of me
I wouldnt have it any other way

I've got a Saviour and He's living in me
WHOA

I wana know
I wana know You today

And You're the best thing that has happened to me
And the world will never take
The world will never take You away

No-one could ever take You away
Nice, nice chord progression. Loved the spirit of the song. Marvellous. Wonderful. Amazing. 'Hor Liao.'

Need to get back to my EMG midterm. Sigh. Hey, LS, if you're reading this, THANK YOUUUU for helping!!!

Appreciate it. A Lot. >:D<

2 Comments:

  • i agree with u that this album is chunted:P listened to it all the way back up from Melaka to Cyber. Bus I can't tell which title belongs to what song.overall, the whole album is exciting. i got teh vcd as well. u should check that out too.

    By Blogger weeliem, at 4:07 PM  

  • Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

    Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

    Hope to hear from you soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home