Thoughts Unleashed.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Peeling

Back at cyber one day to pack my stuff before I head to penang. I don't know when's the last time I'll be able to enjoy broadband connection, if my dudes at penang decide to get streamyx. It's a tricky business, cos by applying for 3 months and then deciding to 'ffk' them, the person who's applying will be 'blacklisted', especially when we need to submit the IC for registration. We devised a plan.( evil laugh) .heheh...most probably we'll get one of our long lost grandma or granduncle's IC, who would never in this time apply for streamyx and try our luck. ( snickers)

anyway, as i was packing my stuff, I felt like with every single thing I put in the bag, it's like peeling a part of me away from here. If I feel it like this, the feeling would be ten times worst when I leave this place in 3rd sem.

And I didn't know it was that bad when I left you. I used to take you for granted. And I had too many distractions going on while I was here. I wish I realized this way before I leave. I did try. Buthen I didn't know how to. I'm amateur. I may not look like it. And I'm afraid of how you would respond. I wish I wasn't so selfish. I wanted to be part of your life. a big part. All I need is a spark to work on. I will wait. I'll learn to be patient. won't you let me? :)

And I love the way you look at me. It just simply melts my heart. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home