Thoughts Unleashed.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tribute to my hometown friends

This is a tribute to my Alor Setar hometown friends. These are my longest-time friends so far. :) Since secondary school. Even 1 dude since primary school. haha. We came here together as a giant bunch of us right after our SPM. almost 30 of us. Like a rombongan lawatan sambil belajar thingie u could say. :P

Since then some have switched uni. some have graduated already. But I'm glad we're still in touch. Kinda lost touch with them during gama, delta years. But really happy managed to get closer this semester. As I told some before, i feel like my uni life is becoming 1 giant circle. Feels like edmerald park days sometimes when I hang out with this guys. :) I enjoy every moment of it. The lame, stupid but really funny jokes, the *ahem* hokkien swearing ( :P), the old hokkien slangs, the 'check-out-this-chick' moments, and plenty more. I've done the craziest things in my life only with this guys. haha. laugh till my tears came out and catching for breathe with this bozos. :p

Well, this is a tribute to you guys man. We're coming to our final year together, probably. you guys rock.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

'commander' chin chiat. why call him 'commander'? heheh.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

left- ah guang right- hock khai we go back a loooong way.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

same people. with the addition of ah goo. nah. he's not AS material.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

addition of ah foo in the middle. king of dota. some of who don't know, he used to be alpha group 4. he and i go back since primary school days.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

futsal time last hols.

To those who I haven't put in the pics ( cos i haven''t taken them)
Tiah-> probably my oldest pal in the whole uni. We go way back since standard 1. haha. you're really the old pal here la. know u like some kinda old, old friend. we had plenty of awesome times together. haha.

Ah Chin. ( chuah, steve) -> always the dude to try the stuff nobody dares to. he was probably the one who thought me....erm....ok let's not get there. hehe. I can't believe we got the same company eh. hehe. got even closer since we started our band. yes. he's amplify's 'steve vai.' really cool skills man. spending thousands on a turbo on your car is dumb but cool. haha.


Lian Mooi, Jet, Ewe Shin, shiong, yeung yie. -> it's still a blast whenever i meet you guys. we should go futsal again. oh ya. lian mooi is a wizard footballer. one of the best i've seen around.


anyways. to those I haven't mention the names. hopefully you guys won't be offended.can't think now. too sleepy d. hehe. all the best to you guyz man!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home