Thoughts Unleashed.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Believe

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Because I still believe in it. Because I still believe in you guys.

Wrote my first song ever. This is it. Thanks to the rainy weather, giving extra 'emo-ness'. Haha. Nah. I'm not emo guy. I hope. Makes it harder to write songs though. This is based on my experiences.

*verse
It's so hard
to touch you
It's too hard
to be near you

let me dry your tears
let me calm your fears

*pre-chorus
i'll be there
when you need me
it's all right
it's all right

*chorus
i reach out to touch you
i hold up my hand
i seem like a fool
why don't you understand

this pain is so real
and it's holding inside
that's all i can feel
let me be by your side

*bridge
take away this pain from me
will somebody set me free
i don't wanna cry no more
i'm dying inside

It's a ballad, by the way.

5 Comments:

  • *woohoo*
    way to go josh!
    keep it up. feels emo though. nice but emo:)
    hope to hear it soon

    wee liem

    By Blogger weeliem, at 11:51 PM  

  • wahhhh!! LOU KONG!!! HOU LAM ARRR!!!!*MUAKS*
    wink wink*

    By Blogger EstheR, at 12:49 AM  

  • and you wouldn't play it for me.. *pout*

    all the best~*

    By Blogger alephtav, at 3:10 PM  

  • coolies! keep it up. hope to hear it soon. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:30 PM  

  • a song. kewlie ;) it's a start. i say "write s'more!", and let's hear it soon. all the best, josh. musicwise, studywise, drummingwise, lifepartnerwise .. and evrythin else. cheerio~

    By Blogger .:mysh:., at 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home