Thoughts Unleashed.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Best Thing

It's new. And I'm proud of it. And it's my own I've experience. This is it. My second song. I wouldn't mind singing it. Somehow I took up the guitar, and the melody and words just flow. Some songs I've been trying to work on so long, but it just hits a dead end. This song is special. :)
Looking forward to develope it with Amplify. This is it.

Best Thing

verse:
This world keeps spinning round and round
It's turning me upside down
Will I make it through the day?

The sky is glooming, the clouds are grey
I'm feeling so helpless, I wanna be free
Will someone come and save the day?

Pre-Chorus:

You are always the same
You love will never change

Chorus:
I lost my way You loved me still
Always, always
When things go wrong, You're there for me
Always, always
I'll trust in You through darkest nights
My prayer, my prayer
Jesus Christ You're the best thing in my life

verse2:
I'll walk through darkness
I'll walk through torns
Knowing you are my side
The sun will shine cos You are there

Bridge:
I'll trust in you through darkness nights....

1 Comments:

  • Beng, can't wait to hear the song. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home