Thoughts Unleashed.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Life so far, bands, and re-discovery

Well. It's been quite a few weeks I can say. Especially for FYP guys. Stress and tension brings out colorful characters into people. In this week I've experienced stress( at certain times. eheh.) , disappointment, anxiety, and frustration.

I've got to re-discover something recently. Sometimes it's nice to hear someone coming up to you and telling how they've managed to achieve something, how they're gonna do something great n stuff. On one hand I'm happy for them. But on the other hand, just hearing from them also reminds me of my failures, my struggles. Things which I've tried to achieve but yet failed. It's like you've been trying for so long to achieve something, and ur friend comes up to you and said they did it on the first try. For sometime I've managed to give a smile back and say 'congrats' and 'not bad'. But sometimes when I'm not in it, I'm not Mr nice guy anymore.


Do I put people off with my attitude sometimes? Am I snappy? Though I wouldn't want to believe it, I think some people would say 'yes'. :P And one thing I re-discovered recently. My facial expression is the best lie-detector in me. Somehow whenever I'm distress or something, no matter how i try to hide it, someone would come up to me and say' hey, you look a mess. you ok ar? ' It's not tat I purposely put it on. I just can't put on a happy face when actually it's the opposite. I cant lie to my face. haha. watever.


On a brighter side, Amplify made it's first appearance in public yesterday. It's the FOM bbq night. Wasnt wat I dreamnt of a 'first appearance', but it'll have to do. :P ' By your side' made its debut. It's the first time and last time I'll ever sing in public. I just can't sing. I sound like donald duck. After the song, people come up to me with 2 comments: " 1. ) I didn't know you so emo. 2.) Nice song. " hehe. thanks. And I appreciate it that people didn't actually say tat I sound like a duck. muahaha. don't worry. no need to console or anything. I'm not sad. hehe.


Ok. I'm emo... Yes, yes I know your reaction now. ' Oh, one of those guyss..' I thought it was ok until when suddenly people started making it into some four-letter-word. Ok la. a *biiitttt....* emo only la. ok? ^_^ anyways. I'm coming up with my next song soon. And it's totally different from my first. no more ballads about trying to chase *ahem* people. This one's a rocker.


I'm going to penang soon!! \ ^_^ / . One of the reasons I decided to go so far away for my internship, it's also because I need a break. From everything. Cyber. People I usually mix with. Church too. ( don't panic. :D I'll b attending my home church and the church there laaa...hiyoh. ) I guess since I'm starting something new in my 'studies', I might as well overhaul everything. Staying with my AS guys. As I've said before. My life is coming to one big circle. Just like those days at edmerald park. :) Simply wonderful. On the other hand, pray for me that I won't backslide k. hehe. I can't wait to start everything new.

Ok la. enough of talking for the moment.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My favourite drum setting. Never been able to play it like tat before though. It's quite rare. The only drummer in a band I've seen using this setting is Red Hot Chilli Peppers. That also is during the old days. He's changed his setting now.

Ok la. This is my life as it is now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home