Thoughts Unleashed.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Different lives

It was just only a few hours of playing and listening to music. God's music. Listening to live playing. Playing along. Jamming along. All at once it took away all the stress I had the endure the whole day of assignments and FYP-ing. It made me forget all about it. Totally. I felt like floating. I felt so free and light. Like dancing in the hills with a cool breeze. Why can't life be like that all along? :)

It's weird balancing engineering and music. I look at engineering with a serious face and sometimes a frown. Music brings a welcoming smile always. heh. It's like living 2 different lives. Wish I could just have music all the time. I wouldn't mind one single bit. hehe.

Anyway, the is song I'm really obsessed with for the moment. By sonic flood. Keep listening to it non-stop. Really, beautiful song. And lyrics is just wonderful.

The sky will fall
The ground will give
Through it all You will
be faithful
Friends may leave
They come and go
This I know
You will be faithful
You will be faithful

You will always be the same
Your love will never change
You are the everlasting
I will put my trust in You
Forever to be true
You are the everlasting
You are the everlasting

When beauty fades
And slips away
For all my days You will
be faithful
When I breathe
My final breath
I find my rest in Your
faithfulness

When all around us
Is falling into waste
When the earth is dying
You cannot be erased
And I don't have to be afraid

You're the Alpha and Omega
You're forever, everlasting

Jesus, the everlasting. Alpha and Omega. I will put my trust in you.

2 Comments:

  • Don't be discourage ya.... You will pull through, I know you will.. Don't be so hard on yourself. Continue to trust in God's strength and He will pull you through. He will not leave you nor forsake you, and by His strength you are strong.
    Press on...
    Take care...=)

    ~God is just a Prayer away~

    *bearhugzz*

    By Blogger jacintha, at 4:32 PM  

  • Good posts Chiam :) Been reading for awhile without any comments, but here it is, good job, keep it up

    By Blogger Leo Koo, at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home