Thoughts Unleashed.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Vater Sticks and Band

Recently I got myself a pair of Vater drumsticks. Pro-rock model. Tried it out at church the last time I played. Loved the sound, the feel and the respond from the sticks. Had no idea about the brand when I bought it, it felt good and I tested it out, so, what the heck , I just went for it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well, I checked it out online, and found that Vater sticks are really famous sticks. Lotsa pro-drummers and my favorite band uses it. Especially with the famous 5B power sticks.
check out who they are:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bobby Bryar - My Chemical Romance

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jeremy Colson - Steve Vai ( chuah you reading this? )

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Christ Gaylor - All American Rejects ( starting to fall in love with this band)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Christ Hesse - Hoobastank

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Rob Bourdon- Linkin Park

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Longineu Parsons - Yellowcard( WOHOO!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ryan Videkal- Nickelback

There are others. Drummers from evanscence, three days grace, korn, etc.
Gonna get myself the Xtreme Design - XD 5B soon. Sounds awesome.
Oh ya, am really going all out for either an Pearl Eliminator or Tama Iron Cobras.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home