Thoughts Unleashed.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Random

Hey!! Who hacked my blog?? Huuuhhh....Mienn..I hope it doesn't get hacked anymore. Stupid malay dude. Or whoever. Real lazy to change blog.
Ok , just a lil update and some random thoughts.

Work is getting better now. Somehow its my first week of being 'busy' for the whole week. And the chief tech is getting friendlier now. Somehow he's not so snappy anymore, and more patient now. Supervisor gave a project to work on. Circuit designing. Quite excited at first. But now I'm stuck. Had to draw a circuit of a certain part of a machine which I have no idea of. haha. Hopefully next week someone will be able to help me. This whole week was really hands on week. Everyday I come back with dirty hands or some oil stain around me. Drilling holes into machines and installing a 120 Vac light on the roof of it. Burnt my hand today while soldering. Hopefully it goes on like this or gets better in weeks to come. :)

Oh, funny story when our supervisor from MMU came. All six of us were seated in a room. He asked us one by one how was our training and all. When it came to me, I just said that I helped out in repairing machines. Then he asked exactly how do I help out, I started like ' Erm...go take spanar or hammer..." And everyone burst out laughing. Haha. Chuah was like having tears in his eyes laughing. I couldn't stop laughing too. And I couldn't stop. Mien. It was quite embarassing you know, with the lecturer there trying to ask me questions and I couldn't murmur a word. Thank God I calmed down after a while. hehe. Lecturer was a good sport too. He laughed with us. Nice chap. Encouraged us to hang on and learn as much as we can after hearing all our 'complains'.

Adjusting to life here. Started to get used to being alone. Even if it means a whole weekend or something. I can go on a whole day without talking to anyone. Learning the art of concealing my feelings. I don't know whehter that's good or bad. Learning to survive and adapt to not having so many around.

It's a wonder how sometimes you wanna share something or tell something to that person, but that person's just a tiang lampu that answers your question like an objective paper? and yet the person whom you least expect to listen to you is just around the corner? odd..

Dreamt of you last night. Funny. Didn't really expect it to be you. It felt good though. heh. Kept me thinking about it even during work. I can't forget that moment when I saw your face. Awesome. :)

In talks of trying to join an extra band for battle of the bands. Lotsa things still unknown. Hey you. I'm all for helping you realise your dream. Lending you the thing which I consider the only thing I'm good at. Go for it.

I haven't put on any weight!~~ hehe. Not that I really watch it. BLEK. But I'm quite active in sports. Badminton and futsal. Sometimes twice a week. Gonna play at USM padang this sunday. Whoa. A bit nervous. Last time I played padang football I was panting like a bull. Looking forward to it. ^ ^

Had really meaningful conversations with su chen. yup. :) Hey do you know that I remember conversations better than anything else? really remembered especially saturday's conversation at su lin's place. ;) kept me thinking. next time any 'news' I ask you first k? you so expert. :p BTW, keep going forward k. I also don't have the answers to so many questions. But I'm comforted that I'm not alone. :)

Christmas is coming!! It's been ages since I celebrated Christmas back home. And my church old friends are coming back!! Looking forward to it too. oOO....maybe we'll get to eat turkey and lamb roast this year.....*SlllUrrp*

Dream Theatre is coming to Bangkok and Singapore. Might be arranging a trip up bangkok to see them with chuah. Singapore is too near CNY. Bangkok is 4 days from CNY Anyone interested? hehe.

You know what my dream is? Opening a music shop that sells instruments. Something like Bentleys. And attached to it a jamming studio. Fuyoh. :) And if business is good, we'll expand it to add a cafe/coffee house. So people can come chill after jamming sessions. hehe. My mind is flying d. We'll have gigs monthly to promote local bands. And recording companies will come to our place for talent search. SOMEBODY STOP ME!! MY MIND IS FLYING!! hehe. But of course, I'll have my band there for the final show everytime. Cos people will come to my shop cos our band would have already written 3 albums and won an AIM award already. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Time to stop now before I go crazy. But seriously, I'm always dreaming of the day where I can play GOOD music with a band. Really good and serious stuff. Not some 0h-let's-go-jamming-for-fun thingie. What am I doing to pursue this dream now? Everything I can. Self learning. Self practice. Sacrifice in money.

the dark skies are beginning to clear up around here. Not completely, but I've learned to adjust my eyes to the darkness. and lookout for little rays of light. and be thankful for it. soon everything will be over. but that doesn't mean it won't come back again. I'll make it through. I always did, and I still can.

oh. There goes another ray of light. ggogo!! laterz. ;)

2 Comments:

  • Yo,
    It's 5:48 on a Sunday morning. I wonder why I'm still up. But happen to come across your blog.

    Know what? A few years ago, I did think of opening up a Guitar store that sells guitars and other rock instruments....as well as have a cafe attached right beside it...with a little stage area in between for performances to take place now and then.

    I also had this Idea to learn up guitar making and start my own line of guitars called WeeLiem's. Jsut like Taylors.

    I know these are all dreams, but it's in my head too. Some sort of retirement plan. Work to save up capital, then invest in this music shop.

    Anyways, I miss jamming with u guys. I really miss the feeling about being excited for something. Help me will ya? I may have been a failure at times. And I slack too. But pull me up.

    Sometimes, talking to you about bandstuff kinda sucks the joy out of playing music....coz it becomes too technical. And it makes me feel so stupid...like I know nuts. It gets me thinking if I'm good enough to play with you. But I understand what you mean when you say we need to get going with the way we play our music.
    I want to be passionate about playing again. Each time I pick up my instrument, I feel failure.

    Playing music and starting a band has been my dream. But now, it feels as if I'm not good enough to fulfill my own dream.

    I believe you are a great leader, but at times, you come down so harsh, it breaks me. And there are times, you speak as if I'm not good enough to play alongside you.

    Help me out, yeah. What happend to the 2 beta kids back then who used to be so enthusiastic and inspired?

    Josh, I can't go through this alone.

    By Blogger weeliem, at 6:04 AM  

  • wahhh...dude ok aR? I not targetting anyone leh. so soree if u felt that way. it's just my own frustration nia.i not like so damn keng oso. just normal only. but hope to keep on improving.;) don't take this the wrong way ya? you play good stuff. but hopefully u can keep on improving too.hopefully when we all come back again everyone would have 'level up' already? ;) Christmas season dude. Cheerz. ;)

    By Blogger Affiliate Marketer , at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home