Thoughts Unleashed.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

No Other

Once again, writing songs is knitted closely with our emotions, our situations. Sometimes I try too hard to come up with something. Wrote this song last weekend, when all my housemates went out. It explains the situation I'm in, and how sometimes we can't live without Jesus.


No Other

verse 1:
Don't you know that He cares for you
Don't you know He looks out for you
Don't you know He'll see you through
He loves you, He always loves you

verse 2:
Can't you see that He hears your cries
Can't you see that He's by your side
Won't you let Him hold your hand
He'll walk you, He'll with walk you

Chorus:
You're ever faithful
You're ever lasting
I can trust my life with you
There's no other I'll find you like you

verse 3:
Have you heard He's the prince of peace
Have you seen He's mighty handall
You need is just reach out
He'll touch you, He'll save you

Bridge:
I'm keeping my eyes on You
I'm holding on to You
You're everything to me

End


I hope whenever this song is played, it will encourage people to turn to God in their times of trouble.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home