Thoughts Unleashed.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Dreams and Visions

Wishes and dreams I used to have, and still have it deep within my heart.

1.) Be involve in whatever huge movement God is bringing to our country
2.) Serve God on the drums, be it in a band, or wherever He places me. ( But if you ask me, I'd want to be part of something like United Live, but for our country of course.)
3.) Write songs which can bless people
4.) Jam with real good musicians
5.) Move together in a band. Pray together.

Notice that I only have 5, and it's mostly stuff to do with music and drumming. Cos these are the only things which I'm confident in. I don't really know what else I'm good at. So, sighz.

Dreams and Visions. Will they one day become true for me?

2 Comments:

  • so what huge movement do you think God is doing in Malaysia at the moment? (in regard to your first dream) :P

    By Blogger sojourner, at 4:39 PM  

  • hey Beng! Hows life over there? havent touched drums in a while too. anyway,you take care over there. do drop me a line anytime. God bless.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home