Thoughts Unleashed.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

THINGS WE DID ON ESTHER'S BURFDAY

Ok I know it's a lil late. Ok, its' rather quite late. Procrastinations I guess.* BLEK* It's past Christmas already. But I don't care. muahaha. Here's to you guyz who's wondering what did Esther did on her birthday on an island, stranded. Ok, if I'm not mistaken Esther would have probably told you guyz every little detail of her birthday like a tape recorder. :P But here's a visual aid k? Here's to you too. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Church at EPCC. Ladies and gentleman, here's HELENA!! Talk about a erm...not so pretty duckling into a beautiful swan. Anyone remember her? Chun right? ok la. the one beside her oso real chun k. I so happy get to take 2 chun gals picture. :p


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lepakking at Gurney Plaza with Esther and Co. Penang is so small, the only place to go every weekend is either here or Prangin Mall. And the place is jammed packed, especially parking problem. But it still feels really christmassy. And I dunno, it was quite fun. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dinner at I-forgot-where-already. We had some gathering for queen Esther. Mostly the bible study group people.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
awwww.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Notice that the cake is about some kid...erm...doing some 'business'. Sick sick, cake. Don't ask me. Adrian bought the cake. HAHAH. Those little 'brownies' are 'you-know-whats'.

That's all I have I guess. A happy belated burfday to you. thank you everyone for coming. haha. I sound like the birthday fella. hehe.

and..

Thank you for celebrating your birthday with me too. :)

2 Comments:

  • So sweeettttt!!!Thanks Josh. n hey your phone camera seriously not bad leh.. other den being rather loud it's good *winkz* n i reli had fun. I din even thank you yet for organizing da dinner.*HUGZ*so thank you for everything. You made the difference for me altho i had to celebrate my bday in pg n not in kl with my family =)Really, thanks for everything!!! n i had loadsa fun. i still have the *shitting* boy ...eewwww!forgot what's his name d... something like Adrian Toti or something..n thanks Adrian for the cake!!! *HUGZ* to Su Lin n Su Chen for being der... muakssss

    By Blogger EstheR, at 9:11 AM  

  • oopss i missed Lincoln outt!!!*Blush* soweee... thanks Lincoln for being der!!*HUGZ*!!!

    By Blogger EstheR, at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home