Thoughts Unleashed.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2006

seems like lotsa people are looking back at 2005, reflecting.. and looking forward to 2006. hmm..lemme see what I've learned in 2005

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.) .........

ok maybe another time. :P but perhaps I can say I've learned more during this 3 months of industrial traininig than throughout the year of 2005. Want me to list down? nah. lazy.

year 2006. few things to look forward for.

WORLD CUP!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha. but seriously, when I shade my eyes and try to look into this year, all I could see was uncertainty. the unkown. and I have to venture into it, wether I like it or not.

i see separation. and rebuilding. so much installed for me. good or bad. sighz.
usually i would look into the new year optimistically. but somehow reality is ...more real now. would i experience again what I went through during my stay here?

I hope I can soar and not crawl. Like I've been doing all this while.

Still, one thing's everlasting. One thing will never change. Dowanna sound so holy, but I really need Him. especially this year. especially, this year. Lord, don't ever let go of me.

I'll try not to...

anyways, one thing's for sure this year. At least I hope for the first half of this year. I'm gonna devote a big part of my life to this. It's this...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

:) check out my new Pearl Eliminators double pedals!! :D:D searched the whole island for it, called in MC for work just to get to the shop( sshhhh...) , made friends with the tau keh. Finally, it's MINE!! Normal price is RM 1350. KL doremi only can give me RM 1200. But here, I managed to get RM 1050. hehe. so happy. It comes with a bag too. Till now, everyone who's not into music have scratched their heads thinking I'm such a dumbass by 'wasting' so much money on it. I don't really care. I don't know. It's my first big investment when it comes to music. After forking out the money, I really felt the need to move on in my life, in terms of being a drummer. It's like I keep thinking of improving. Becoming a whole new class of drummer from what I am now. haha. maybe it's just dreams. Went to studio jz now to try it out, buthen the boss had some emergency had to close the shop jz now. :( I'll try it out another day.

anyway, just a lil something which gives me a sense of comfort and makes me smile whenever I look at it....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
remember our prayer group? :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yo weeliem. our first 'gig' together. remember? :D looking forward to many more. ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:) .......:) ....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

who says I don't miss you guys....

3 Comments:

  • Beng! Happy Birthday! I totally understand how you feel when you coughed up RM1050 to buy those pedals. Nothing beats the passion man! ;) And yeah, I know what you mean by feeling comfort from those pics. Good memories to last forever. God bless ya, bro!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:15 PM  

  • bro!
    Happy Birthday!!
    Hope you had a great one.
    I can identify with u when you say you see uncertainty in 2006. I feel the same.

    Last year, we would have said we could see industrial training, fyp...blah blah...

    a few years before that, we could say we see Electromagnetic Theory, Maths 3&4 , engine and society..

    now i see....work....but with it comes questions like where and when. It's a big dark spot that I am unsure about.

    Anyways, I believe it COULD be great, if we make it Great.

    I still remember the first time we ever jammed together...a product of what our seniors 'invested' into us. Of how they believed in us and spurred us on to persue our dreams. I really hope and pray for many more. I still remember pouring to you about my dreams and music.

    Have a blessed year ahead:)
    God bless

    wee liem

    ps: be prepared to 'die'. we're so gonna 'kill' you with a cake....or maybe just me.

    By Blogger weeliem, at 7:53 PM  

  • Rock on with the drums man (esp with those kickass double pedals)! and happy birthday!

    By Blogger daniel lee, at 1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home