Thoughts Unleashed.

Friday, January 06, 2006

24

I turned 24. yep. I'm 24. not 22, dear. :p

Thank You, for letting me live this far. For dying for me. For loving me. For giving me so much.
Thank You, that I have You.

Thank you, for your call right at the stroke of midnight. For giving me the only present I've received so far.Somehow when it rang I knew it was you. For so much more, and you know it. :)

Thank you, for your call too. :) For your ' How are yous'. For your concerns though you're so far away. For not giving up on me. Sometimes I remember your smiles. And you give it so generously. You're so sweet. :)

Thank you, you and you. Those who sms-ed me. Though it probably cost like 10 cents the most, but I appreciated it a lot. It brought a smile to my face. Each and everyone of it.

Thank you guys, for those who flooded my YM too. I replied everyone of them, I hope.

Thank you, for being my roomie. And my only roomie, ever. Haha. I remember those years when you were fed-up with your roomie that time, and you came down to my room red-faced all. Remember the times when we played Red Alert and we had to call each other just to get connected? One game probably cost us a few bucks in phone calls just to get connected. haha. Good times, good times.

Thank you, for the good times we had, when you held the guitar and I held the sticks. For laughters and tears. For being tolerant too, when I was being too direct sometimes. For brotherhood. For making me not look too bad with my results. :P :P :)) nah. Oh yea. Thanks for lending me your car too, sometimes. We'll have greater times ahead of us right?

Thank you, for this time I could share with you in penang. For the life you've shared with me. Thank you for arranging the awesome party. I'll always remember it. I'll always remember our laughters. Our frustrations. And even our 'sorries' to one another. You don't give up ok? :)

Thank you, guys. Though you guys won't probably read my blog, but just wanna say you guys gave me a 24-year-old's birthday all right. I'll never forget that night. One of the best nights of my life. (ok, they're my housemates.)

Thank you, too. For our lil' time at our company. For being there so that we could keep each other up to date with music. We go back a long way. I'm so glad that at least you're around. At least there's something to look forward to, during break time. ;)

OK, I've said all my thank you's already. I've made it quite obvious too, I hope. So, yea. You'll know its you when you read it. No, I'm not like gonna commit suicide after this so emo entry. :P
Just felt that I 'm so blessed to live till now. I had friends who didn't make it till where I am now. Stood next to their lifeless bodies. Birthdays are meant to celebrate life. That we've made it thus far. And we have so much to live for. 24 years have gone by. I'm not gonna let 24 more just slip away.

It's really wonderful how I've made friends with everyone of you guys. It's like so totally different for everyone, how I became close to you guys. Some of us bumped into each other. Some of us had to travel more than 300km. Some of us even started not liking each other. haha. anyways, I'll always hold memories of these in my heart forever. Yep, one day probably I'll move on. And you'll move on too, in life. But one thing doesn't, it's the memories we have together.

Memories, of life.

Cheerz, to you, you and you. :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home