Thoughts Unleashed.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

A parent's love..

After being in this line for 3 months..I've come to realize something..

A parent's love for their child is immeasurable.

Every time I propose a savings plan for a person, usually I stress that the plan is for their retirement. For their own good when they enter into retirement age.

That doesn't seem to click for them.

But mention that the plan also serves as a way to provide a source of income and legacy for their kids, than they start to sit up.

Parent always place their children above themselves. It doesn't matter to them wether they have any funds for their retirement. Fact is, as long as their children have enough to eat, sleep and finish their education, they are more than contented.

I never realize and felt all this till I met parents of different ages..different background.

But they all the same.





And we can't 'outlove' them back. We can love them back as much as we can, but nothing compares to how much they love us. Grandma once said that a parent's love for their child is like a waterfall, it only gushes down, the water from below can never flow up as much.

I was touched many a times after meeting so many people. And I remember my parent's love for me.

And I remember that God's love for me, is ten fold, a hundred fold, thousands fold, more than how much my mom and dad could love me.

And how, I've taken for granted all these things.

.
.
.
.
.


Thank you.


Thank you.


Thank you.


Ja.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home