Thoughts Unleashed.

Monday, April 21, 2008

New phone semangat

After the previous post felt kinda gay...from a typical ah beng to putting up pictures of pretty boys holding their sticks smiling...


-_-


oh mien that sounded wrong..


*smacks own head*


Okaaaaay..

New phone semangat. My previous phone was dying of an incurable diseases. The symptons are:

1.) cracked front screen. I always tell people it's because I talked too much. muahaha. seemed to be getting longer by the day.
2.) flu. Yes. My phone gets a 'cold' in air conditioned rooms. In this circumstances the screen just goes haywire, you see rainbow colours coming up. So beauuuutiful ...
3.) camera function rosak. This was the first sympton actually.
4.) failure to read sim card. Yea. But it happens once in a while only.

Last sunday it just RIP without me saying goodbye.

So I got myself a..



As usual new phone means lots of tinkering...lots of pictures taken...

Anywayyyy....

I made a trip to MMU last week.

OH yes. It was a memorable trip.

Hey ex-MMU peeps! Have you been back to MMU since you left..??

Do you know they now have....





YEp.

Felt very nostalgic.

And also very shock -gic. When after taking the pictures..I walked back to my car..then..


I've been driving this car for almost 2 years never have pan-chet case, then this bugger suddenly decided wanna bring me back to my uni life pan-chet for me to see.

Good thing got Mr-Nice-Guy-Ji-Jian help me..


Just in case if you're wondering how the heck did all this pictures got taken...no my new phone didn't start growing legs and click by itself..we had this miss here..


who took my phone start clicking away...and also...erm...started to entertain herself while we slogged ..hehe..


Anyway...

This phone also allows me to do this...


and this...



and this...


Actually..why am I promoting this phone ar..? Not like I'm getting a cut from it also...


Cheh.


Anyone free this friday 25/4/08?

GIG GIG GIG!

Taylor's College 8pm

Who's playing?

Army of Three
Bus Company

Oh. I'm subsitute drummer for AOT. =)

Come support us!

Ja.

2 Comments:

  • I knowler... Jeff told me bout it.. but I can't go! Sobs reallliii want to! But got event in KL! aRRGH... dim gai

    By Blogger pitamos, at 12:51 AM  

  • it's ok..was a blast!! first time in a non church event we have people screaming " we want more!" heehe..awesome!!

    By Blogger Affiliate Marketer , at 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home