Thoughts Unleashed.

Friday, July 04, 2008

Passion

Recently I've been asked this question : " What's your passion in life?"

A dream job is described as " doing something you're really passionate about that pays you well."

I look at passion as something that you love doing, but you don't stop loving doing it. You do it today, you go on tomorrow, you go on for next 6 months, next 20 years, and you're never bored of it.

I guess the only thing that I've never stop doing since I started is music. ;)

Guys naturally love toys, such as girls naturally like shoes, bags and clothes.

Toys can be gadgets, canggih handphones, even the hottest car. So, as a girl can walk into a boutique can stay there for few hours, it works the same way for guys.

I went to my "toy shops" and let my saliva drool for the past few days.


Wisma Bentley. ( Sorry Enoch, I went at 3pm la. :D)








Felt like Swee Lee with the drums displaying all there. It was so HUGEEEE the place. Only Tama's and Pearls.





Mann...there goes one of my dreams to become the sole distributor of cajons to our country...sigh..



Zildjians. No money to even think of buying one of these.





They have a big drum only dedicated to bass guitars. So beautiful. ( Sobs)



Aah. The coveted Warwick Rock Bass. If I were a bassist I'd go for this baby.


Yes. Say hallo to the master himself.

Ibanez guitars section. They compartmentalize guitar brands.


Amps.




Guitar testing area.


Even had a room for jamming/ performing purposes? AWesome.



AAhh. Fender guitars. Strats and Tele's.

Halo halo, this fella looks real familiar. *wink wink* It's mexiccan made tho.

Vintage guitars.

Next day I went to CK .




Btw, I forgot to take pics of effect pedals from Bentley's. I saw some cool pedals which I think previously are hard to find here but mostly accessible from Singapore. Pedals are remember have names like " Hot Cakes, Bad Monkey, English Muff'n, Spiky Durian" ..

-_-


Yeaa...the durian wan is i made it up...

Anyway. The one that I'm eyeing and looking and drooling at...

PDP 805 series. White.

@_@

*wipes blood from nose*


Ja.

1 Comments:

  • That's a whole lotsa saliva there man~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home