Thoughts Unleashed.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Photo Blog!!

10.38am. Sunday Morning.

Weather: Rainy and cold.

When was the last time you've ever had this experience?

Back home in AS always detaches you from your 'other' world. No meetings to rush, no students to teach, no places to go but just seeing people at your leisurely pace without having to travel for long hours on the road.

It's just like Alor Setar is as big as Subang itself. No highways. No tolls.

As of blogging now, I'm having Sunday morning cartoons running right in front of me, bringing back to my childhood days. Did you know teenage mutant ninja turtles is so cool now? Oh, they have like an anime version of transformers too. hehe. Yea yea. Looks like anime is slowly taking over the world of cartoons. Lots of western cartoons are turning into anime style. Like sweat drops and funny exaggerated expressions when frustrated, or flame burning eyes when angry. HEhe.

anyway. Photoblog!!!

Weeks ago, during our work meeting, we had an ice breaker. we were given a big piece of blank paper, and were told to draw a picture of ourselves. Was in a playful mood that day, so ...here we go..




Yes. I had a body like 'doraemon.' haha.





Acts of kindness. Ever had a person who you just talked to twice in your whole life come up to you, hand you this and said " Here's for you bro. Courtesy of me." ? Meet Alex Lim aka Mr Fantastic. Nicest guy I've met.


Taylor's gig. Army of Three. That's the other band doing sound check. I had an awesome time.



That's me. Any of you guys seen Mr Jason Han's new bike? And this motorcross- full face helmet. FuyoH!! Plus Oakley goggles. Had a syok sendiri session during Homes last week.


Meet Jack and Nick. 8 years and 7 years old respectively. Since taking up teaching drums I believe that I've managed to hon, increase and train my skills in.....

Babysitting.

Here we have me trying to nail some drum fundamentals into brother while the younger brother...well...doing superman.


And when the younger brother is learning...we have the older one doing...well..I have no idea..



Most recent picture. I worked a full day yesterday, from 7.30am till 7pm. We had a conference at a day care centre.



Do you know how hard it is to take this picture? hehe. I love to tweak with drum settings, making sure every angle, every piece of the drumset is precisely where I want it to be. Took me quite a while to adjust this setting to get me ready for Sunday Service. I always thought if I were a guitarist I would have been spent a lot of time tweaking the guitar amps or tweaking my effect pedal. :P Anyway except my 15" Stagg Thin Crash, everything I have is here.

see? see? This is my optimal setting.
Just got myself a massive 18" Myra Stagg Crash recently. I LURVE it, aside from my 17" DH Brilliant Crash on the left.


Lastly.


The most beautiful girl in my life.


Ja.

5 Comments:

  • mr cheam is walking on air. no need a bridge to cross the river. :p

    By Blogger pitamos, at 12:35 AM  

  • beauty (above pic) and the.....urm...nvm.

    By Blogger weeliem, at 12:59 AM  

  • Yeah~ She's sweet sounds a lots like my Joan...... wink

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:01 PM  

  • awwwwwwww.... :) shweeeeet. hey you! been ages! hope all's well your end of the world!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:23 PM  

  • hahhaha..ish ish...don perli la...:p

    By Blogger Affiliate Marketer , at 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home