Thoughts Unleashed.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Updates

Lazy to talk. I'll just let the photos do the talking what's been happening for the past 2 weeks..


We're got a new singer!! Her name's Joni, sister of the drummer of the band Bus Company. Although we're not really 100% confirmed about her status in our band, it's real fun working with her. I liked the way she took up ownership of the band and we had similar taste in songs. We already covered Paramore and Fireflight.




The equipment in the studio we rent has been improved and upgraded after several 'complaints'. haha. I always like chilling out at jamming studios without having to worry that we only have 1, 2 hours to finish up practice. Usually we have the whole night to ourselves, so it's quite fun to sit down, meddle with different tones and music ideas.




Looks like in this photo i caught Joni went like : OMG!! It's superstar Mr Neo!! Haha..




This is Zach. One of Joni's friends we got to help out in our up coming gig this 22nd. It's at a school at USJ 12. It's gonna be exciting and yet scary cos we'll be covered by TV 3 as told by our organisers. How long and how much? Don't ask me. Maybe we'll just get 5 seconds only. HAHa...
5 SECONDS ON NATIONAL TV!! WOHOOOO!!!!!!!




Teens Camp 2008. I went on a last min basis but I know God have something planned for me to come here.


Mention 'Camp' and you'll picture SU campsites, resorts with big fields, e.t.c. Cool thing about this camp was when we came here, we had no idea that we had reached the 'campsite'. Haha. This is the ulterior of the camp. Yep. We had camp at "Puduraya" at Kuala Lipis. haha.


But after going inside and checking out the hall and our bedrooms, it's really quite nice from the inside.



Palace of the Golden Horses. Considered to be one of the most distinguished hotels in our country. I've always heard of this place, but never step foot into it before. And it really is a beautiful hotel.


Was here for a wedding gig. Outdoor at the gardens. I wonder how much you have to pay for a wedding here?





This is the first time I've been to a wedding that has fireworks in it! Yea. Maybe that's why they have it outdoors I reckon..



My little acoustic drums. After playing this baby for so many wedding functions no longer will I sit on it and spread my legs wide open anymore. Figured out the most ' decent' and non obscene way to play it is like this. :p Doesn't it look cool?



Ja.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home