Thoughts Unleashed.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Old School Pals

Just a short tribute to the my school pals. Met up yesterday for our 'traditional' and annual 3rd day of CNY gathering. ;) We used to hang out a lot during our secondary school days. I had fond memories with these guys. Though not all of them are in the pictures, some of them are now studying in UK. We used to celebrate birthdays together, and most of my out of school activities usually evolved around them. Lepakking, and....and....hmm...I can only remember lepakking. Oh well, and so on, so forth. :p

What's amazing is how they've grown different since last time, and I specically point out the girls. I mean they've finally evolved into women. ;)


A Tribute my Old School Pals



Another picture they took at our friend's place

As we were chatting and hanging around, I counted, there were 10 of us. Only 3 of us left are single. The rest have their 'other halves' already. Doesn't really bother me, what bothers me every now and then one person or the other comes up to you and asks" Hey dude, MMU girls so hard to find meh? " Explaining is a bore. Whatever. Feeling bored. cheh.

This is popped in my head.

TOP 10 QUESTIONS ASKED BY RELATIVES/FRIENDS/MOM'S FRIENDS DURING CNY:

10.) When did you came back? ( does it matter?)
9.) Have you put on weight?
8.) Studying or working?
7.) Where are you studying? ( Every year they ask without fail)
6.) What are you studying? ( ditto)
5.) How many years left?
4.) Are you the eldest/ which child are you?
3.) When are you graduating?
2.) How's the studies there?

and the number one question....................(drum rolls)


1.) Have you got a girl friend?


TaA DAAAA!!!!! ( applause, applause)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home