Thoughts Unleashed.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Randomness

2.09am.

Wind's started to get stronger.

Probably another rain shower tonight..

Hayley's singing on my speakers again.

What's happening tomorrow?

Morning meeting ...followed by a conference in the afternoon...replacing someone on the drums at night...

Sore throat's bothering me. Please, I don't wanna fall sick.

I'm reminded of the time when I was studying in malacca. Had the hostel room by myself. The quietness and stillness of the night as I mess around on my pc...

And I'll get caught off guard when a sudden gush of wind comes blowing in...

followed by the howling and wailing of the wind...

and I liked to wrap my blanket around myself..and build a make believe ' shelter' for myself..


Heh...it's been a while..

Come November. Time to buck up on work again.

Funny is..

.


.


amongst it all...




I remembered you..



Ja.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home