Thoughts Unleashed.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

All I'm living for

Training's ending soon. One of the things I'll really miss doing here, that is SHOPPING WITH GIRLS!! haha. Since coming here, I can safely say that all the shopping I've done here, is done with the company of Su Chen, Su Lin and Esther. Kung Lim did join us a few times. Shopping with girls is so totally different with guys. If you go around with guys, we can like finish the whole complex in 15, 20 mins. yep. Cos we usually don buy stuff unless like we ABSOLUTELY need it. It's like we don have any underwear left to last the next day, then we'll buy. hehehe. If not we'll just breeze by everything. :D

But shopping with you gals is really fun. I mean. You really can't walk in front of a girl during shopping. One second they're there, then...you turn your back again...POOF!! Hilang somewhere d. Girls can sniff out the best buys. And words like 'SALE' or ' STOCK CLEARANCE' are just like a kinder phrases for ' COME BUY ME FASTER OR I'LL FINISH D' . hehe. At first I wasn't used to walking into almost every shop lot with the gals. For me usually, 1 floor is usually at most 3,4 shop lots I'll pop in and pop out. But no such thing for girls. hehe. Now I'm getting the hang of it. Was a bit bored at first. The trick is get involve with the girl's shopping. Ask what they're getting. Give some comment. A lil tip for you guys out there. You'll enjoy it. They'll enjoy it even more. :D

Out of the many shopping trips I've made, I've gotta say today was the best. YAY!! :D Went for the 'must-get-glorious-poppiah-with-laksa-soup' makan with su chen and kung lim. hehee. I only took them once last week, and since then it has been playing tricks in their mind, making them craving for moreeee...hahaha...some exaggeration. Then we went shopping!! The two best pals to go shopping with are su chen and kung lim!! serious!! We did a try-everything-but-don't-buy-it spree. heheheh....It's really fun. Tried on everything. su chen wanted to buy sunglasses. So we went from shop to shop trying sunglasses. It's like the movies, when someone tries on something the other squints, and vice versa. We went to PDI to just try on some nice shirts. I became like some model for su chen. hahaha...probably sizing up what it would look like on Joash. Oh yea. Su chen can fish out the best stuff just from a bunch of clothes. I was pondering on some t shirts, then suddenly she just came by, fished out the last pair of a real nice design I fell in love with straightaway. KENG!! I didn't know when I enjoyed myself shopping the last time. :D

And Kung Lim. You just hafta have him man. The most enthusiastic person I've ever met. Really fun joking around with him. And real ah beng!! Hey, I've met my counterpart!! HAHAHA!! And when you see him like suddenly real quiet and like no semangat anymore, you know it's time for his time to recharge. Yep. It's time for his daily ice-cream intake. :P After that, he's back to himself again. hehehe....Got myself a t shirt and some ornaments su chen helped pick out. and a 'surprise'. :P oh ya. thanks, su chen and su lin for the wonderful birthday gift. It's lovely. :D


Well, that's about shoppings here. My internship is coming to an end. I came here wanting to try out something new. Wanting to taste life outside CF. Outside church, to an extend. Outside my usual circle of friends. I did venture out pf my comfort zone.

And boy did I get hurt. And I hurt others as well. My walk with God didn't go well too. I'll be honest here. Went through patches in life that I haven't went through before. Experienced loneliness, brokeness, and relationships. People say nothing venture, nothing gain. True. Except that they don't really define gaining what. Gaining could be gaining tough patches and difficult moments too.

Today, when I look back. I realized something. And that is without God in my life, I would go insane. I'd lose control. And it's harder to be closer to Him, here when you're working and in a totally different environment during uni. I realized I was so protected before. And if I don't watch out, I'd lose myself, even God. And the wost thing to happen to let loose of God even before you knew you already did.

When I look back, actually God was there all the time. And He actually had the answers to my problems everytime. It was right in front of me. It's just that I chose not to look at it. How blind I was. Jesus loves me. I didn't love Him back then. And maybe, now in some way I know how that feels like.

Sighz. maybe I'm blogging in riddles. hopefully you guys understand what I'm saying. It's just that, for me, after taking one big circle, I finally come to a conclusion that, without God, I cannot survive in this world. Before I can even think of making a new career, starting a relationship, settling down some where, I need to set one thing straight. That is, I need to walk this path holding His hand. Waiting for Him. Trusting Him. Because, whatever that we do, career, relationships, anything.....as long as God smiles upon it, it would be perfect. It would be beautiful. And things will just fall into place. I'm not saying that it would be a bed of roses, I'm just saying at the end of the day, it will perfect. Simply perfect. :)

Running back to you.


All I'm Living For

by Planet Shakers


Here I am waiting for You
Here I am reaching out to You
I will run into Your arms again
And I'm longing for Your touch once again

Take my life, everything, all I am
An offering for You
Cause You're all I'm living for
Take my heart, all of me, I'm laying down
To worship You my God
Cause Your all I'm living for

Here I am waiting on You
Here I am reaching out for You
I will run into Your arms again
And I'm longing for Your touch once again

I will run into Your open arms
To Your love that washes away my fears
I am found deep in this mystery
Cause You're All I'm living for

3 Comments:

  • for me, i like to go shopping with a bunch of gals...and then walk into some fancy dress shop. then we, the guys will just park ourselves in front of the dressing room area and ask them try and show us all the outfits.
    kinda feels like a fashion show.

    By Blogger weeliem, at 12:15 AM  

  • Wow, a guy who actually thinks that shopping with girls is fun! Cool. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:00 AM  

  • Thanks to Joshua for company me and SuChen to shop around. Its good to have a "butler" around to help us carry our shopping bag. haha!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home